||From / To
||Aebischer Road / Highway 99
||* Fire response activity
Walker Road open house (posted 07/20/2018)
Walker Road open house is Aug. 8
The public is invited to comment on improvements planned for Walker Road at an open house from 5-7 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 8, at Portland Community College (PCC) Willow Creek Center, Great Room, 241 SW Edgeway Drive
This project will widen Walker Road
, between 173rd and 185th avenues, to five lanes (two travel lanes in each direction and a center turn lane.)
Additional improvements include:
· Culvert replacement at Willow Creek
· Traffic signal at Walker Road and 178th Avenue/Cambray Street
· Bike lanes
· Sound walls
· Street lighting
· Storm drainage upgrades
This project is in the design phase. Construction is anticipated for 2020. Project dates are estimates and subject to change.
Traffic Alerts (updated 07/20/2018)
Temporary road closures. Use alternate routes.
Bethany Boulevard at Central Drive, for community event, 3-10 p .m. July 26 and Aug. 8 and 23.
Bull Mountain Road
, between 164th Avenue and Roy Rogers Road, through Aug. 20
, by the city of Tigard
. Visit GetUstThere.org
for more information.
, between Cherry Drive and Alder Street, for pavement maintenance, through July 20,
by the city of Hillsboro
David Hill Road
, between 500 feet west of Thatcher Road and 250 feet east of Antler Drive, for culvert replacement, July 30-Aug. 20. Media release
- Grahams Ferry Road, between Basalt Creek Parkway and Tonquin Loop, for construction, through Sept. 30. Media release Detour
- Highway 47 bridge over Beaver Creek, for bridge replacement, Aug. 6-early October by the Oregon Department of Transportation.
- Kaiser Road, between Springville Road and Brugger Road, for culvert replacement, Aug. 3-5.
- Kaiser Road, between Brugger Road and Ridgeline Street, for culvert replacement, Aug. 24-26.
- Tonquin Road, at railroad crossing, west of Tonquin Loop, for crossing improvements, through July 31 Media release Detour
Watch for lane changes. Flaggers may be present.
- 10th Avenue, between Holladay and Alpine streets, 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m. weekdays intermittently through Oct. 31.
, between Alvord Lane and Scholls Ferry Road, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. weekdays intermittently through Oct. 31.
between Walker Road and Merlo MAX station, for paving, 7 p.m.-7a.m. July 23-27
185th Avenue, between Highway 26 and 600 feet north of Walker Road, for paving, 8 p.m.-5:30 a.m. July 26, July 29-Aug 2 and Aug 5.
- Adair Street, between 4th and 14th avenues in Cornelius, 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m. weekdays intermittently through Oct. 31.
- Bany Road, at 17685 Bany Road, for paving, 7 a.m.-7 p.m. July 21.
- Baseline Street, between 4th and 14th avenues in Cornelius, 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m. weekdays intermittently through Oct. 31.
- Baseline Road, between 197th Avenue and Cornelius Pass Road, for paving, 8 p.m.-5:30 a.m. July 22-23.
- Beach Road, between Glencoe and Gordon roads, for shoulder rock, 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m. July 23.
- Cornelius Pass Road, between 300 feet south of Cornell Road to address #1830, for paving, 8 p.m.-5:30 a.m. July 24-25.
- Dorland Road, between Solberger and Dixie Mountain roads, for paving, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. through July 20, July 23-24 and July 26.
- Glencoe Road/1st Avenue, between Cody Court and Lincoln Street, 9:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. weekdays through Sept. 30.
- Hartwick Road, between Cedar Canyon and Satellite Drive, for paving, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. July 31-Aug. 1.
- Harrington Road, between Dersham and Roy roads, for grinding, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. July 27.
- Iowa Hill Road, between Nursery Road and Tongue Lane, for shoulder rock, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. July 27.
- Old Highway 47, between Patton Valley and Scoggins Valley roads, for paving, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. July 30.
- Rigert Road, between 175th Avenue and Oviatt Drive, for paving, 7 a.m.-7 p.m. July 21.
- TV Highway, between Brookwood Parkway and OR 217, for intermittent work at intersections, 8 p.m.-5 a.m. through Spring 2018 by Oregon Department of Transportation.
- Wilkesboro Road, between Roy and Mountaindale roads, for grinding, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. July 27.
Traffic signal shutdown, flaggers directing traffic through intersection.
- 197th Avenue at Baseline Road, for paving, 8 p.m.-5:30 a.m. through July 24.
- 201st Avenue at Baseline Road, for paving, 8 p.m.-5:30 a.m. through July 24.
- 205th Avenue at Baseline Road, for paving, 8 p.m.-5:20 a.m. through July 24.
- Cornelius Pass Road at Baseline Road, for paving, 8 p.m.-5:30 a.m. through July 24.
- Cornell Road at 143rd Avenue, for overlay work, 8 p.m.-5:30 a.m. through July 21.
- Cornell Road at 153rd Avenue, for overlay work, 8 p.m.-5:30 a.m. through July 21.
- Cornell Road at 158th Avenue, for overlay work, 8 p.m.-5:30 a.m. through July 21.
- Cornell Road at Bethany Boulevard, for overlay work, 8 p.m.-5:30 a.m. through July 21.
- Cornell Road at Science Park Drive, for overlay work, 8 p.m.-5:30 a.m. through July 21.
- Cornell Road at Trail Avenue, for overlay work, 8 p.m.-5:30 a.m. through July 21.
- Evergreen Road at Jackson School Road, for utility work, 9 a.m.-2 p.m. July 24.
- Scholls Ferry Road at 175th Avenue, for utility work, 9 p.m.-6 a.m. through July 20.
- Shaleen Street at Baseline Road, for paving, 8 p.m.-5:30 a.m. through July 24.
Stay Informed, Get Involved (updated 07/02/2018)
TriMet is hosting workshops and listening sessions
TriMet is looking for help prioritizing new funds, from the passage of Oregon House bill 2017. They're hosting a series of collaborative workshops and listening sessions. Learn more here.
Community Events (updated 07/16/2018)
Adopt-A-Road (updated 07/18/2018)
Adopt-A-Road volunteers are scheduled to pick up litter or perform landscaping along the following roads:
- Saltzman Road, between Burton Street and Bayonne Lane, by Chetana Foundation, July 21.
- Springville Road, between Samuel Drive and County line, by Rodriguez Family, July 21.
- Timber Road, between house number 22300 and house number 24860, by Friends of Monica, July 21.
- Tualatin Sherwood Road, between Boones Ferry Road and Cipole Road, by Tualatin Rotary Club, Aug. 25.
- Zion Church Road, between Gordon Road and Kerkman Road, by In Memory of Rolando Jimenez, Aug. 18.
Thank you, volunteers -- stay safe!
View all construction projects
|Road Construction Projects For the week of: 07/15 - 07/21
|Road Maintenance Projects
View all maintenance projects
|| Scholls Ferry Rd / end
||Bridge Maintenance (All - Pile)
|| Fisher Rd / end of pavement
|| Century Bl / 185th Av
||Landscape maintenance-Community Service
|Cornelius Pass Rd
|| Old Cornelius Pass Rd / Co. Line
||Grind and inlay
|David Hill Rd
|| Thatcher Rd / Gales Creek Rd
|| Hwy 26 / Hwy 47
|| Satellite Dr / Eberly Rd
|| Hwy 26 / end of pavement
|Mason Hill Rd
|| Jackson Quarry Rd / Jarrell Rd
|| Hwy 6 / Wilson School Rd
|| Sell Rd / Pihl Rd
|West Shore Dr.
|| at / Scoggins Valley Rd